The advantage of waiting out for more stable iPhone 3GS Jailbreak 4.3.1 tools is that, the wait is usually well worth it. Just like with recent releases of iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1, most of the issues with the previous releases have all been addressed and already have corresponding fixes.
With more stable software hacks, the removal of DRM restrictions on Apple mobile devices has become easier and relatively simpler. Below is an example of an untethered DRM restriction removal using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc.
iPhone 3GS Jailbreak 4.3.1 Using RedSn0w 0.9.6rc
- Download the required tools. The following must be downloaded, RedSn0w 0.9.6rc, iTunes 10.2.1 and the operating system version.
- Restore. Connect your device to your computer then restore your operating system.
- Launch RedSn0w 0.9.6rc. Follow the instructions on your screen. Browse and select your firmware.
- Select Cydia. Check install Cydia then click next.
- Turn off your device. Keep your device connected to your computer and turn it off. Click next.
- Put your device into DFU mode. Hack tools usually come with instructions on how to put your device into DFU mode, but just in case it did not, look it up before proceeding with the DRM removal. Once the device is in DFU mode the removal process will begin.
If the iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1 process was successful, the device will be rebooted and the owner can now enjoy his device minus manufacturer imposed restrictions.
However, some iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1 attempts are only successful to a certain extent. Some of could experience a few problems with the functions of the device, the displays and other inconveniences that may or may not be connected with the iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1 attempt.
The good news is that almost all of the issues associated with iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1 attempts have corresponding fixes and can easily be corrected with a little technical know-how. Applying the fixes should be easy although those with little technical knowledge may find it a little intimidating.
For more information on DRM removal tools, visit: iPhone 3GS Jailbreak 4.3.1 Software
A safer alternative to doing the iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1 attempt by yourself, is to seek the help of expert developers who are usually plying their services on reputable websites. While they may charge a nominal fee for their software and services, it comes with money back guarantees and a 24 hour technical support should one encounter any problems in the future.
To remove the DRM restrictions on your device safely, visit: iPhone 3GS jailbreak 4.3.1